Having recently become a mum, Marie Kreft is interested in writing about baby-friendly holidays, experiences and hotels, anywhere in the world. Please be assured she will not take press trips without a confirmed commission from a well-known publication. By the same token her articles will not be unduly influenced, either positively or negatively, by any hospitality she may receive.
- @HMoat I would love to - have been thinking about that. Spare time is very scarce here but life will surely (surely… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 1 hour ago
- @HMoat Aaaah, good luck, lads. I know you will miss them. Good luck with talk too. Love to see you soon xTweeted 13 hours ago
- @HMoat Ha ha, no! And evidently I don't need much in the way of bedtime reading -was asleep even before your tweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 17 hours ago
- Searched for Kafka's Metamorphosis and Birmingham Libraries Online Catalogue offered me Allan Ahlberg's Woof! I do see how this happened ...Tweeted 1 day ago
- @DML74 Sorry - missed this one! I paid my respects last time I was in Ratlinghope. It's a great churchyard and bril… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweeted 3 days ago